THE VIP SESSION
The concept of the VIP session is ideal for clients from around the world that seek top quality services and the best possible result for their FUE Hair Transplant procedure. The session takes place in Athens, Greece, at the luxurious medical facilities of Advanced Hair Clinics.
The hair restoration program includes the FUE Hair Transplant session of unlimited number of grafts (minimum 5.000 single hair follicles) in one day. If more is required, there is an option for a second day session under an extra charge. Special cases such as: beard / eyebrows / scar repair / body hair restoration will be addressed separately.
The session will be performed by our highly experienced medical team, under the supervision of the renowned plastic surgeon and member of the ISHRS, Dr. Anastasios Vekris.
The VIP Session includes:
- Prices starting from 2.500€
- 2-night FREE accommodation in selected hotels, located in the center of the city, nearby the clinic premises
- FREE transfers from/to the airport
The light, the endless blue and the art of beauty as depicted on the monuments of Athens always welcome visitors from all over the world to the Greek capital.
In the centre of Athens, you will have the time to enjoy endless sightseeing – from the picturesque Plaka to walks around the historic city centre – drink your coffee or have lunch at Flisvos Marina, next to the sea and dine somewhere in the centre while you enjoy a panoramic view to Acropolis or Filopappou hill.
Every summer, more and more people decide to combine travelling, vacation and aesthetic treatments in order to improve their looks and gain back their self-confidence.
One of these minimally invasive treatments is Hair Transplant with the Advanced FUE method, the most effective hair restoration method worldwide.
About Advanced Hair Clinics
Advanced Hair Clinics is the largest and most modern clinic of Hair Restoration in the centre of Athens, behind the Hilton Hotel.
Specialized in the field of Diagnosis and Treatment of male and female hair loss, through the implementation of the most developed Hair Transplant technique, the Advanced FUE, performed by specially trained doctors, pioneers in the field of hair transplantation, with extensive and long lasting experience.
The Founder and Medical Director of Advanced Hair Clinics is Dr Anastasios Vekris, MD, plastic surgeon and member of ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery). Dr Vekris is a well-trained microsurgeon and considered to be one of the world’s leading experts in hair transplantation, having performed numerous hair transplant sessions in Europe, USA and many Middle East countries. Here, in Advanced Hair Clinics, our main objective is the successful treatment of our clients with the most natural results.
What to expect the day BEFORE the procedure:
- Pick up from the airport.
- Having reached Athens, you will be greeted & accompanied by our representative to your hotel.
- Within the same day or next one (depending on the time of your arrival), you will meet with the medical team, discuss your expectations, session details and answer any questions.
- Your personal data (name, address, email, phone number etc) will be verified at the reception.
- Try not to stay up late & have a good night sleep.
The day of the procedure:
- Wear a button shirt.
- Have a proper breakfast.
- You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative at 9.15 am.
- Upon arrival to the clinic, the payment for the agreed session should be concluded.
- Payments can be made in cash or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners). Please note that credit card payments have an additional 5% bank fee. If the payment is not completed, the session will be postponed.
- The assistants will help you change clothes, take your vital signs & give you the pre-operative medication needed.
- If a hair cut is required, the assistants will handle this as well.
- Pre-operative medication is given orally & includes antibiotics to avoid infections, cortisone tablets in order to prevent postoperative swelling, tablets for stomach protection & a tablet of mild sedative.
- Photos will be taken for the Clinic’s records ONLY.
- Please allow 7-8 hours for the completion of your session.
- The whole procedure takes place under local anesthesia (lidocaine & adrenaline), as at the dentist.
- The instruments used are sterilized & ONE USE ONLY.
- During the session, there will be at least one break for lunch & more short breaks upon your request.
- Light lunch will be served in the middle of the session.
- Upon completion of the session, the assistants will help you dress, clean up & post-operative photos will be taken.
- You will be given written & oral post-operative instructions, including the postoperative medication, if required.
- You will be escorted to your hotel by a member of our staff, if needed.
In 2-days’ sessions, the whole procedure is repeated the following day.
AFTER the procedure:
- You will be free to eat & drink whatever you like.
- Special consideration should be given to follow your written
- Next morning, you will visit the clinic for a proper follow up, washing of the donor area and final instructions.
- If requested in advance, the assistant can visit you at your hotel to follow up & wash the head, at an extra charge of 100 euros.
- You can visit the city, go shopping or travel back home, without any problem, the day after your session took place.
- Follow ups through photos or live through Skype will be required in one week, one month, 4,6 & 12 months after the session.
- You should expect that all small marks from the session will go away within the first week.
- You should expect most of the newly transplanted hair to fall within the first 6-8 weeks & grow back gradually after the second month.
- Results will be visible from the first weeks, but it will be enhanced gradually & completed in 12 months.
- In most cases, a second or more procedures may be required in the future, either to restore future hair loss or to increase the density of the hair.
Please download the Health Questionnaire, fill in the required information, save the file and upload it back to us by completing your details in the form below.